Introducing the Ten Part Series: How to Increase Your Productivity as a Designer.
As designers, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our productivity and streamline our workflow. The series of articles that follows will focus on 10 surefire ways to accomplish this elusive goal. The subjects of the articles include:
- Keeping your e-mail organized
- Streamlining your workflow
- Tips on keeping up to date with program changes and updates
- File backup,
- Keeping lists
- Organizing your projects
- Time management
- Work environment tips
In addition to helpful articles, we include helpful links that delve further into the subjects.
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- #Winning! Thank you to the #kitsapfoodcoop for helping us take home the Gold for this award-winning #logo #design! t.co/AnIhqU0kEC Time ago 14 Days via Twitter
- Photoshop files a mess? It's all about organization. t.co/hP7tMlhyxb Time ago 47 Days via Twitter
- For our Creative Fans...receive a pat on the back for a job well done and some fantastic advertising: t.co/Yliyh7985i Time ago 60 Days via Twitter
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @Jennergy on twitter.